ONLY for Erasmus+ Οutgoing students of University of Thessaly (European Master in Sport and Exercise Psychology)
Prior to Departure
Stage 1: The mobility application has to be completed and submitted on time, before the deadline. It can only be submitted in the International Relations Office, via post or in person. The applications along with the required documents can be submitted from January 14 to Friday February 14, and concern all mobilities of the upcoming academic year.
You have to submit:
- STUDIES Application form for studies
- TRAINEESHIP Application form for traineeship
- Transcript of Records (issued by the Secretariat of each Department)
- Photocopy of ID or Passport
- Copies of language certificates (not validated)
- CV, which will also indicate the reasons for expressing interest in participating in the ERASMUS+ program
- For traineeship/internship you also have to submit the Certificate of acceptance from the University/Company you are interested to be trained. This certificate must necessarily state: the full data of the Training Agency (logo, address, etc.), the contact information of the person who will supervise the internship (name, status, tel., e-mail, etc.), - the period of employment, a short reference to the duties of the trainee in order to establish the relevance between the subject of study and employment. It should also be noted that the approval of the internship takes place within the framework of the Erasmus + Placement program and is signed and sealed by the head of the institution.
Stage 2: The Departments, based on certain eligibility criteria, make the selection of the applicants and then the results are announced, per Department, on the website of the International Relations Office, according to the student’s registration number at their department. Then the student can proceed to the next stages of the process (THIS STAGE REFERS TO THE ACADEMIC COORDINATOR OF YOUR STUDY PROGRAM AND THE SECRETARY OF YOUR DEPARTMENT).
Stage 3: Each student is informed by the Website or the coordinator of the Host University about its requirements. The nomination to the Host University is made by the International Relations Office, but the student must remain aware of this procedure, as well as of the entry and exit procedures from the host country. Then the student continues with the completing and sending of the necessary supporting documents to the Host University. Each student is responsible to remain informed and to meet the deadlines set by the Host University, as well as to ensure the correct completion and submission of the necessary supporting documents to the Host University, so special attention must be paid to instructions given by each Host University. The process of completing the procedure regarding their enrollment at the host University and their stay abroad is exclusively the responsibility of the student. The International Relations Office of the University of Thessaly helps to supplement and sign the forms needed.
Stage 4: At least one month before departure, the following have to be submitted to the International Relations Office:
- STUDIES: Copy of the Learning Agreement for studies, signed by the student and by both Institutions (Table A and B). 30 ECTS is the minimum for a one-semester mobility.
- TRAINSEESHIP: Copy of the Learning Agreement for traineeship, signed by the student, your Depatrmental Coordinator and the Organization/University/Company you will be trained.
- Grant agreement in two hardcopies. Documents must bear original signatures on the last page and an initial’s signature on each page (bottom right). Also, corrections and smudges are not allowed. To complete the code and field of study on the first page, you can consult the following table.
- ONLY FOR STUDIES: Copy of the Academic Calendar or any document or e-mail of the host University, which will state the exact dates of the semester (start-end, including all days of the study program such as exam, orientation, language courses, etc.). The same dates should be stated in the grant agreement (p. 3, par. 2.2).
- Copy of the first page of your bank account booklet, where the amount of the scholarship will be deposited. The student must be the beneficiary in this account.
- Photocopy of VISA, which must cover the whole mobility period
- STUDIES: You must be provided with the European Health Insurance Card (EKAA). In cases where the E.K.A.A. is not valid (as for example in countries outside the European Union), then private health insurance must be covered, which is covered by the participant.
- TRAINESSHIP: Copy of the insurance contract for a) Health, b) Civil Liability and c) Personal Accident, which must cover the whole mobility period.
- ONLY FOR TRAINESSHIP: the Data of Receiving Organization-Enterprise
Stage 5: The student is required to complete and submit electronically the Online Language Skills Assessment Test (OLS) in the language of the host University, as described in the Grant Agreement and stated by the student in the Learning Agreement. The Online Language Skills Assessment Test (OLS) is sent to the e-mail address stated by the student and after they have submitted all the necessary supporting documents to the International Relations Office.
Stage 6: The student is obliged to inform the Student Services Office about the absence, in order to stop their student restaurant subscription for as long as they will be abroad.
Once the above process is completed, only then will the mobility be secured and the International Relations Office can proceed at the payment of the first part of the scholarship.
The procedure must be completed at least one month before departure so that the Office has the required time to complete the bureaucratic procedures and the student can receive the first part (80%) of the scholarship before their departure.
TRAINEESHIP: Information about Scolarship
During the mobility
In case of any change in the learning agreement (courses, duration, etc.) during the mobility, the student has to complete tables A2 and B2 in the Learning Agreement, always in accordance with the Academic Coordinators of both Institutions, while also informing the International Erasmus Office. These changes must be signed and sent to the International Erasmus Office before they take place.
Stage 1: No later than one month after the completion of the agreed Erasmus+ period, the student must submit the following to the International Relations Office:
- Study Agreement - Learning Agreement with original signatures and stamps from both Institutions (Tables A and B and if changes have been made Table A2 and B2).
- STUDIES: Transcript of Records, (Table C, Score, with clarifications for its matching with the Greek scoring system). It is the responsibility of the student to provide the Academic Coordinator of his Department with a copy of their transcript, in order for the Department to proceed with the recognition of the courses. The original Transcript of Records must be submitted to the International Relations Office.
- Certificate of Attendance (stating the exact period of study/traineeship at the Host University) must be submitted to the International Relations Office too.
- TRAINEESHIP: The original "After the mobility" document (3rd part of learning agreement) must be submitted to the International Relations Office. It is the responsibility of the student to provide the Academic Coordinator of his Department with a copy of it, in order for the Department to proceed with the recognition of the trainseeship.
Important: The above documents (1, 2 & 3) must be submitted in hardcopies to the International Relations Office. Otherwise, scanned copies in electronic form are also accepted, as long as they are sent with the necessary transcripts from the relevant office of the Host University so that the validity of the documents is certified.
Stage 2: Completion and submission of the on-line Evaluation Report sent to the student at the end of the agreed Erasmus+ study/traineeship period, to the e-mail address stated in the Grant Agreement.
Stage 3: The student is again required to complete and submit electronically the online language assessment test (OLS). Students who have a C2 score on the first test are excluded from the procedure.
About recognition: The Erasmus+ Study Program provides and ensures full recognition of the study period by the University of Thessaly. This process is ensured by the fact that the participation of any Department of the University of Thessaly in the Program implies its commitment to the automatic recognition of studies carried out by students abroad, as they are stated before their departure in the Learning Agreement, and as they are modified in the form of During the mobility. A course is not recognized only in case it is not included in the Learning Agreement and of course in case it is not completed successfully in accordance with the procedures of evaluation.
The number of ECTS and the study period are recognized by the Department to which each student belongs based on the Transcript of Records that will be presented to the Academic Coordinator of the Department.
Erasmus Office Larissa
Tel. 0030 2410 684727-8