In case of loss or damage of the student ID card,

students should first contact their Department’s Secretariat.

A new one can be issued after the loss or damage is registered at the local Police division.

The student has to fill in a declaration, which will be provided by the Police, and then to present it to the Department’s Secretariat so that the old student ID card is cancelled and a new one is issued.

The procedure is completed through the online platform.

University of Thessaly Argonafton & Filellinon, 38221 Volos, +30 24210 74000