On Saturday the Greek Prime Minister announced new month-long measures for the whole country. According to these measures, Karditsa & Lamia are now in the yellow zone and new measures will be in force as of 6 am Tuesday, November 3.
Monitoring zone – Color: YELLOW (previous green and yellow areas on the risk-assessment map)
– Mandatory use of masks in all public spaces (indoors and outdoors).
– Night curfew from midnight to 5 am *except for emergency health reasons to hospitals and pharmacies and for work
– Mandatory distance mode work for 50% of the employees in the private and public sector
– University lessons will take place only via distance learning mode *except clinics and some graduate courses
– All public gatherings are banned
Traveling is allowed from one region to another.
It should be mentioned that retail shops, hotels, outdoor archaeological sites and hairdressers' will remain open.
In restaurants and cafes the use of face masks is mandatory by both the staff and the visitors while they wait. Up to 6 people per table.