The Home University announces the application procedure that the students should follow and after the selection is done, they nominate the selected students to the University of Thessaly
At least one month before the mobility starts, the student must prepare and send to the UTH International Relations Office the following:
- The Learning Agreement document (1st part-before the mobility part), signed by the student and the coordinators of both Institutions. Sets out the study programme to be followed by the student, defines the target learning outcomes and specifies the formal recognition provisions.
- The Grant Agreement document, signed between the student and the Institutional Coordinator of the Programme Country Institution. Sets out the financial support and payment arrangements to the student. The agreement must be signed by both parties before the start of the mobility. Two copies with original signatures on all pages are required.
- Photocopy of an active bank account in student’s name.
- Photocopy of ID, Passport and VISA, which must cover the whole mobility period.
- Copy of the airplane tickets
- Copy of the insurance contract for a) Health, b) Civil Liability and c) Personal Accident, which must cover the whole mobility period.
- Language Requirement
CHANGES IN LEARNING AGREEMENT
Students should also take into consideration that changes concerning courses may occur. The University reserves the right to cancel or modify any courses due to unforeseen circumstances.
Erasmus Students can change their Learning Agreement, if necessary, with the approval of both Universities. You can use the During the Mobility Part of the L.A. and you have to give a copy of your new L.A. to the Secretariat of your Department as well.
At the end of the period abroad
- The Learning Agreement (3rd part- after the mobility) document must be completed, signed and sent to the International Relations Offices of both Institutions
- A Confirmation of Attendance document that states the exact days that the student attended, will be given to the student.
- The student will be required to submit a final report. He/She will receive the report by email at the end of the mobility period. It is mandatory that mobility periods are recognized by both higher education institutions as stipulated in the Inter-institutional Agreement and in the Learning Agreement. The sending Institution must fully recognize the activities successfully completed by the student during the mobility, and register them in the student's Transcript of Records. The submission of the report will trigger the payment of the final grant instalment to the student.
Students from Partner Countries may receive a monthly contribution to their expenses abroad of EUR 850. Each selected individual participant will get a travel contribution based on the distance from the sending to the receiving institution.