You can apply to the University of Thessaly (G VOLOS01) as an exchange student for a 3-12 month period of studies either for the Winter Semester (WS) or/and for the Spring Semester (SS).
To be regarded as an exchange student it is necessary:
- for a Bilateral Agreement between your Home University and the University of Thessaly to already be in effect. The mobility is not possible if there is not a previously signed Erasmus+ Bilateral Agreement between both Universities in the specific subject area.
- your Home Erasmus Coordinator to nominate you for the studies period in the University of Thessaly,
- Student's Name and Surname
- Student's e-mail
- Student's Date of birth
- Length of the Period of Stay ( WS/SS/Full Year)
- Department and Level of Studies (Under-/Postgraduate)
- Nominators have to take into account the rules established by the bilateral agreements (number of students per Department e.t.c.)
Please keep in mind that:
- We won't send you back any Acceptance Letter unless you specifically ask. We will send an acceptance e-mail with further instructions on how to proceed.
- If there is a problem concerning the nomination, WE will contact you.
- 30th of June for students who will attend the Winter Semester or the Full Academic Year.
- 30th of November for students who will attend the Spring Semester.