Before the mobility can start, the staff must prepare and send (scanned copies are accepted) to the Erasmus+ Office the following:
1) Personal Information Sheet
2) The Mobility Agreement document, signed by both Institutions. Sets out the teaching or training programme to be followed, and lists the rights and obligations of each party.
3) The Grant Agreement document, signed between the staff and the Institutional Coordinator of the Programme Country Institution. Sets out the financial support and payment arrangements to the staff. The agreement must be signed by both parties before the start of the mobility. Two copies with original signatures at the end as well as on all pages are required. The Erasmus+ grant can only be paid to the staff once this agreement has been signed.
4) Photocopy of an active bank account in staff’s name or as a co-owner.
5) Photocopy of Passport and VISA, which must cover the mobility period.
6) Copy of the airplane tickets
7) Copy of the insurance contract for a) Health, b) Civil Liability and c) Personal Accident, which must cover the whole mobility period.
At the end of the mobility period, it is necessary to give us the original Confirmation of Attendance. Also, the staff will be required to submit a final report. He/She will receive the survey by email and must submit it online. The submission of the report is necessary for the payment of the final grant to the staff.
Staff coming from Partner Countries may get a daily contribution to their expenses of between EUR 140 and EUR 180 (depending on the cost of living in the Programme Country). Each selected individual staff will get a travel contribution based on the distance from the sending to the receiving institution.