Before the mobility can start, the staff must prepare and send (scanned copies are accepted) to the International Relations Office the following:
1) Personal Information Sheet
2) The Mobility Agreement document, signed by both Institutions. Sets out the teaching or training programme to be followed, and lists the rights and obligations of each party.
3) The Grant Agreement document, signed between the staff and the Institutional Coordinator of the Programme Country Institution. Sets out the financial support and payment arrangements to the staff. The agreement must be signed by both parties before the start of the mobility. Two copies with original signatures at the end as well as on all pages are required. The Erasmus+ grant can only be paid to the staff once this agreement has been signed.
4) Copy of the insurance contract for Health and Personal Accident, which must cover the whole mobility period.
5) Photocopy of an active bank account in staff’s name or as a co-owner.
6) Photocopy of ID, Passport and VISA, which must cover the mobility period.
7) Copy of the airplane tickets
8) Copy of the hotel reservation
When the participant arrives at the University of Thessaly he/she has to send to the International Relations Office the original document of the Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ Teaching (two copies with original signatures on all pages are required).
At the end of the mobility period, it is necessary to give us the original Confirmation of Attendance, Boarding passes and Hotel Receipt. Also, the staff will be required to submit a final Report. He/She will receive the survey by email and must submit it online. The submission of the report is necessary for the payment of the final grant to the staff.
Staff coming from Partner Countries may get a daily contribution to their expenses of 160 EUR. Each selected individual staff will get a travel contribution based on the distance from the sending to the receiving institution.
Important Note: The amount of your grant is transferred from the account of UTH at your bank account. Please mind that any costs arising from transactions (transfer, currency conversion, remittances, request processing fees (10EUROS), etc.) are borne by the staff himself.
Distance is calculated using the following distance calculator - European Commission's tool:
|10-99 km||20 EUROS per participant|
|100-499 km||180 EUROS per participant|
|500-1999 km||275 EUROS per participant|
|2000-2999 km||360 EUROS per participant|
|3000-3999 km||530 EUROS per participant|
|4000-7999 km||820 EUROS per participant|
|8000 and more||1500 EUROS per participant|