On Saturday the Greek Prime Minister announced new month-long measures for the whole country. According to these measures, Volos, Larissa & Trikala are now in the red zone and new measures will be in force as of 6 am Tuesday, November 3.
B. High-risk zone – Color: RED
– Mandatory use of masks in all public spaces (indoors and outdoors).
– Night curfew from midnight to 5 am *except for emergency health reasons to hospitals and pharmacies and for work
– Suspension of the operation of restaurants (excluding delivery and take away services).
– Suspension of the operation of cafes, bars, cinemas, museums and theaters.
– Suspension of the operation of indoor gyms.
Traveling is allowed from one region to another.
It should be mentioned that retail shops, hotels, outdoor archaeological sites and hairdressers' will remain open.